Madonna’s son said to be ‘homeless’ and ‘starving’ – now he is finally speaking out

Madonna is one of the world’s most recognizable names. She is known as one of the biggest acts in the world of music. In her personal life, she is a mother to six children.

Now it seems like there are some questioning whether one of her children is homeless. Keep reading to know more.

Rumors about Madonna’s 18-year-old son David Banda started swirling when he did an Instagram Live on Saturday to talk about his living situation. In it, he said, “It’s lovely to experience it being nine o’clock at night, me being hungry and realizing that I don’t have enough money to get food and scavenging. It’s fun to be young.”

This lead people to speculate that the teenager might be struggling with housing as well as food. He went on to say, “I love it. I’m not on my own, I’ve got my girlfriend,” he was referred to his girlfriend, model Maria Atuesta.

Banda is one of Madonna’s six children. Two of Madonna’s children are biological, her daughter 27-year-old Lourdes whom she shares with ex Carlos Leon and 23-year-old son Rocco whom she shares with ex-husband Guy Ritchie. She also shares four adopted children with Ritchie.

The popstar adopted Banda when she was on a humanitarian trip to Malawi in 2006 with guy. She returned to Malawi in 2+11 when she set up a charity organization and adopted her daughters, 18-year-old Mercy and 11-year-old twins Stella and Estere.

In September last year, Madonna posted a sweet birthday tribute to her son, David Banda. She wrote in the caption, “Happy 18th Birthday David Banda! Tribal Name -Senzangakona- Descendant of the Ngoni And Zulu Tribes! It is impossible to believe that almost 18 years have gone by since We met you in Mchinji at Home of Hope Orphanage! Your name means ‘Speak the truth’! I couldn’t think of a better name for an artist! You are growing into a truly remarkable human being! We are all so proud of you! You light up like the brightest star! ⭐⭐⭐.”

Now that rumors are swirling about Banda being homeless despite being the son of multi-millionaires, people were, of course, concerned. However, he restated the rumors almost as soon as they began to emerge.

He cleared the rumors that he was homeless and ‘scavenging’ for food since he moved out of his mother’s New York apartment. The 18-year-old posted on his story, a simple message which clarified everything.

Getty Images

“TO ALL OF THOSE CONCERNED,” he began. “My mother is very supportive of me. She has always been supportive of me. I am very happy in my life and I am not living out on the streets, starving!”

He ended his message with, “Please stop worrying everything is good.”

In his free time, the teenager focuses on music. He teaches virtual guitar lessons for $200 an hour.

It seems rumors can start swirling very soon. We are glad David Banda cleared the air before misconceptions could rise further. Share this with others who might be interested in this story!

Related articles

Camille Winbush of the Bernie Mac Show released a seductive video that made men restless

For Comedy Hype News, I’m Jay Will. Earlier this year, actress Camille Winbush, best known for playing Vanessa on The Bernie Mac Show, made headlines when she…

BREAKING NEWS: Taylor Swift announces the end of her legendary show, saying, “I’m moving to Canada and never coming back to the States. I don’t want to breathe the same air as that jerk.”

In a move no one saw coming, Taylor Swift has officially announced the end of her legendary tour, citing an unexpected reason for her departure from the…

SH0CK!!! Angel Reese OFFICIALLY CONFIRMS LEAVING THE U.S. AFTER A SALARY DISPUTE WITH THE WNBA. – maa

Iп aп υпprecedeпted move that has seпt shockwaves throυgh the sports world, Αпgel Reese, oпe of the most promiпeпt aпd taleпted basketball players iп the Uпited States,…

‘INFURIATING!’: Hosts react to Elon Musk’s ‘mind-blowing’ DOGE revelations

In a recent interview, Elon Musk unveiled details about the Department of Government Efficiency (DOGE), a government initiative aimed at reducing federal spending and streamlining operations. Musk’s revelations have…

‘The Bernie Mac Show’ star Camille Winbush breaks silence on why she did OnlyFans, shocking fans

Camille Winbush of The Bernie Mac Show has cleared the air once again about her OnlyFans, explaining what led her to the platform. The actress was asked about her new career…

BREAKING: ‘The View’ Audience In SH0CK After Sunny Hostin Say’s She’s MOVING To Canada With Her Family

In an unexpected turn of events, Sunny Hostin, one of the prominent co-hosts of The View, dropped a bombshell during a recent live taping, leaving the audience in…