Madonna’s son said to be ‘homeless’ and ‘starving’ – now he is finally speaking out

Madonna is one of the world’s most recognizable names. She is known as one of the biggest acts in the world of music. In her personal life, she is a mother to six children.

Now it seems like there are some questioning whether one of her children is homeless. Keep reading to know more.

Rumors about Madonna’s 18-year-old son David Banda started swirling when he did an Instagram Live on Saturday to talk about his living situation. In it, he said, “It’s lovely to experience it being nine o’clock at night, me being hungry and realizing that I don’t have enough money to get food and scavenging. It’s fun to be young.”

This lead people to speculate that the teenager might be struggling with housing as well as food. He went on to say, “I love it. I’m not on my own, I’ve got my girlfriend,” he was referred to his girlfriend, model Maria Atuesta.

Banda is one of Madonna’s six children. Two of Madonna’s children are biological, her daughter 27-year-old Lourdes whom she shares with ex Carlos Leon and 23-year-old son Rocco whom she shares with ex-husband Guy Ritchie. She also shares four adopted children with Ritchie.

The popstar adopted Banda when she was on a humanitarian trip to Malawi in 2006 with guy. She returned to Malawi in 2+11 when she set up a charity organization and adopted her daughters, 18-year-old Mercy and 11-year-old twins Stella and Estere.

In September last year, Madonna posted a sweet birthday tribute to her son, David Banda. She wrote in the caption, “Happy 18th Birthday David Banda! Tribal Name -Senzangakona- Descendant of the Ngoni And Zulu Tribes! It is impossible to believe that almost 18 years have gone by since We met you in Mchinji at Home of Hope Orphanage! Your name means ‘Speak the truth’! I couldn’t think of a better name for an artist! You are growing into a truly remarkable human being! We are all so proud of you! You light up like the brightest star! ⭐⭐⭐.”

Now that rumors are swirling about Banda being homeless despite being the son of multi-millionaires, people were, of course, concerned. However, he restated the rumors almost as soon as they began to emerge.

He cleared the rumors that he was homeless and ‘scavenging’ for food since he moved out of his mother’s New York apartment. The 18-year-old posted on his story, a simple message which clarified everything.

Getty Images

“TO ALL OF THOSE CONCERNED,” he began. “My mother is very supportive of me. She has always been supportive of me. I am very happy in my life and I am not living out on the streets, starving!”

He ended his message with, “Please stop worrying everything is good.”

In his free time, the teenager focuses on music. He teaches virtual guitar lessons for $200 an hour.

It seems rumors can start swirling very soon. We are glad David Banda cleared the air before misconceptions could rise further. Share this with others who might be interested in this story!

Related articles

Elon Musk is set to shake up the smartphone world with the rumored Tesla Pi Phone, possibly launching in 2025.

Tesla Pi Phone: Elon Musk’s Tech Symphony Hits a New Note Elon Musk’s Tesla Pi Phone could be the crescendo of his tech symphony, blending SpaceX, Tesla,…

BREAKING: Oprah Winfrey calls Elon Musk a ‘fraud’ on The View. Musk’s reaction stunned the entire studio, forcing Oprah to apologize immediately.

The eпtertaiпmeпt aпd bυsiпess worlds were rocked today as aп υпexpected clash υпfolded live oп пatioпal televisioп. Media mogυl Oprah Wiпfrey made headliпes wheп she referred to…

BREAKING NEWS : Jason and Kylie Kelce announce the birth of their fourth child… and reveal baby’s name

Jason and Kylie Kelce have welcomed their fourth child, announcing the birth of their newest bundle of joy Tuesday night. The NFL legend and wife Kylie revealed…

REPORT: Elon Musk is About to Make History with an $11 Billion Offer for the Kansas City Chiefs, Leaving Football Fans Stunned

REPORT: Elon Musk is About to Make History with an $11 Billion Offer for the Kansas City Chiefs, Leaving Football Fans Stunned Kansas City, MO – In a…

Taylor Swift Announces the End of Her Legendary Show, Declares: ‘I’m Moving to Canada and Will Never Return to the U.S., I Don’t Want to Breathe the Same Air as That Jerk.’

Taylor Swift, one of the most prominent figures in the global pop music scene, recently astonished fans and the media with a surprising announcement. During a live…

BREAKING NEWS: Richard Gere moves to Spain and vows never to return to the US due to Elon Musk’s influence.

In an unexpected yet somewhat anticipated declaration, Richard Gere has announced his intention to move permanently to Spain, attributing his decision primarily to the growing influence of…